SlideSync works with live encoding equipment that supports the RTMPS or RTMP protocols.
Primary and backup streams
SlideSync accepts both a primary and a backup stream. Failure to send a backup stream, or sending primary and backup streams from the same device puts your event at risk of intermittent outages!
Internet connectivity requirements
A stable internet connection is crucial to the success of your live event. See our page on Internet connectivity requirements
for more details.
Recommended encoding settings
- Codec: H.264
- Resolution and bitrate:
- 720p: 1280 x 720px (720p), 1.5 - 4.0 Mbit/s
- 1080p: 1920 x 1080px, 4.0 - 10.0 Mbit/s
- Frame rate: 25 fps
- Keyframe interval: Every 2 seconds or every 50 frames
- Encoding: CBR
- Codec: AAC
- Bitrate: 96 - 128 kbit/s
- Sample rate: 44.1 KHz or 48.0 KHz
- Pixel aspect ratio: Square
- Frame types: Progressive Scan
- Entropy coding: CABAC