In order for a colleague to be able to access the configuration pages, they'll need to have an account on Slidesync. The team management section allows you to do it for them very quickly. Either at the organization level, or at the single event level.
Enter email, select role, click "add user", done.
The preset roles are the following:
- Owners can control all aspects of an organization and its events, including inviting new users
- Event managers can control all aspects of the event, including assigning roles to the existing users
- Moderators can view incoming unapproved questions, edit and approve them. See Questions
- Speakers can access the Live Producer where they can start and stop the event and flick the slides.
- Reporting users can only view the event analytics.
|Invite new team members||✔||Only for single events|
|Manage team permissions||✔||✔|
|Access Live Producer||✔||✔||✔|
|Change basic settings||✔||✔|